Fox Sports Prime Ticket
Just the fact that Gordon was on the bench at the beginning of the season until the injuries hit proves that Dunleavy doenst know what,s up!!!If the Clippers didnt have ant injuries Gordon wouldnt be playing just like Thornton last season…
How about you guys surprise me in the second half and play some fucking defense? Jesus. Making Butler look like a black Larry Bird.
1. How long are the Clips gonna go with this team trainer? Powell is horrible. How may injuries do they need to have before they evaluate what is going on?! I have never followed a team, in any sport, that has this many injuries. Either poor conditioning or stretching practices—one of these have got to be reevaluated. The Clips have injuries to all their main players. I know shit happens on the court but this is ridiculous—two years in a row the front line has been decimated. if something isn’t done by the front office, we will be saying this same shit next year.
2. Trade Kaman while we can still get value for him. He has been on the pine more than he is on the court. We can get some proper scorers and defenders on the wings for him. I am expecting Kaman to be traded due to the extra addition of Samb. The guy has a poor attitude and that can’t be changed.
3. Work in the bench more. The starters can’t be playing 40+ min every game. We are deep with untapped talent that is under utilized. Deandre and Novak should be playing much more than they have. When all the starters come back the bench needs to be worked into the rotation much more than it has.
4. Dunleavy needs to get away from this predictable iso offense and into one that moves the ball more. The players are diing inside because they grounded by their own coach.
5. Run full court press when we are down. Do whatever it takes to fuckin win. I loved watching games when Larry Brown was the coach and he would run full court presses, push the ball, call time outs at the right times (not when we’re down by 10!) and utilize all the players.
Pre-October 29, 2008 Archives