Found Objects – 8.16.2011
• Blake’s charity bowling event earlier this month raised over $100,000 for cancer in honor of his friend, the late Wilson Holloway.
• Blake feels bad for running over a squirrel in his car, then takes a verbal jab at Casey Anthony. Yes, you read that correctly.
• It looks like DJ doesn’t like the dentist’s office very much.
• I guess Blake wasn’t blowing smoke; Ryan Gomes confirmed the team will be meeting up to practice together.
• Trey Thompkins wants the world to know Travis Leslie has never had Roscoe’s Chicken & Waffles. That’s honestly a travesty (no pun intended). If you haven’t had Roscoe’s yet and you live in the L.A. area, stop whatever you’re doing, google your nearest location, and go right now.
• Here’s a fan’s perspective about whether or not Blake should go overseas.
Latest posts by Jovan Buha (see all)
- 5 things: Clips finally put it together vs. Suns – November 16, 2014
- Is the Clippers’ perimeter defense a fatal flaw? – November 14, 2014
- 5 things: Turnovers overshadow Clips’ defensive issues – November 11, 2014