Found Objects – 8.16.2011
• Blake’s charity bowling event earlier this month raised over $100,000 for cancer in honor of his friend, the late Wilson Holloway.
• Blake feels bad for running over a squirrel in his car, then takes a verbal jab at Casey Anthony. Yes, you read that correctly.
• It looks like DJ doesn’t like the dentist’s office very much.
• I guess Blake wasn’t blowing smoke; Ryan Gomes confirmed the team will be meeting up to practice together.
• Trey Thompkins wants the world to know Travis Leslie has never had Roscoe’s Chicken & Waffles. That’s honestly a travesty (no pun intended). If you haven’t had Roscoe’s yet and you live in the L.A. area, stop whatever you’re doing, google your nearest location, and go right now.
• Here’s a fan’s perspective about whether or not Blake should go overseas.
Latest posts by Jovan Buha (see all)
- Assessing Chris Paul’s injury and what it means for the Clippers – January 19, 2017
- DeAndre Jordan is finally getting the attention he deserves with Team USA – July 25, 2016
- 5 things: Clippers continue domination of Lakers – January 9, 2015