Found Objects – 8.21.2011
• Yesterday’s showdown between the Drew League and Goodman League was a classic, with the Goodman League ultimately eking out a 135-134 victory. TrueHoop’s Beckley Mason and Kyle Weidie capture the game’s true essence in their must-read pieces.
• Despite their loss, the Drew League wants a rematch in L.A. in September (check out Javale McGee’s block and Craig Smith’s missed dunk, along with the rest of the top-10 plays)
• TrueHoop’s Hornets247 came up with a few trade scenarios to help improve the Hornets’ current squad. After one particular trade, they like the idea of pursuing DeAndre Jordan with their loads of cap space:
We are left over 20 mil in cap space to fill out the roster. We are still without a center. As many of you may know I am extremely high on DeAndre Jordan 6’11 C is also taller than the guy he replaces. With 20 mil I’m sure we can match or beat any offers, and still have plenty to fill out the roster.
• Someone on Twitter mistakenly confused Blake Griffin with Kris Humphries. One shot deserves another, so Blake fired back with a simple, yet effective, comeback.
Latest posts by Jovan Buha (see all)
- 5 things: Clippers ‘needed’ rout of Pistons amid tough stretch – December 17, 2014
- 5 things: Clips use hot shooting to torch Wolves – December 2, 2014
- 5 things: Clips finally put it together vs. Suns – November 16, 2014