Found Objects – 8.25.2011
• Eric Pincus of HOOPSWORLD discusses the Lakers’ life after Kobe leaves/retires. Heading into the summer of 2014, the Lakers are slated to have an empty roster, a factor that Pincus feels will allow them to possibly steal the Clippers’ savior:
It’s difficult to look that far ahead but if a player like Blake Griffin decides not to extend past his rookie contract with the Los Angeles Clippers, assuming the new CBA is somewhat similar to the current deal, he would be an unrestricted free agent the year the Lakers might have a mountain of cap room.
• Blake, Mo Williams and Randy Foye are trying to play in the Las Vegas summer league at Impact Academy with a team solely compromised of their L.A. teammates.
• Blake’s second day at Funny or Die and he’s already posing with wolves and poking fun at Twilight stars.
• An interesting take on the NBA lockout and why we, the fans, shouldn’t care about it.
• A non-basketball related post, but a must-read. What if Michael Vick were white? (accompanied by a controversial picture)
Latest posts by Jovan Buha (see all)
- Assessing Chris Paul’s injury and what it means for the Clippers – January 19, 2017
- DeAndre Jordan is finally getting the attention he deserves with Team USA – July 25, 2016
- 5 things: Clippers continue domination of Lakers – January 9, 2015