Found Objects – 9.12.2011
• SLAM’s Aggrey Sam writes about Eric Gordon’s humbleness in “Finally Famous” (hat-tip to JaySee):
Despite Gordon’s Swiss Army knife package of an explosive first step, enough bunnies to be in All-Star Weekend’s Dunk Contest (although he’s much more of a game dunker), a pure stroke with unlimited range (that’s how they make ’em in the Hoosier State) and a frame that looks ready to play strong safety in the NFL, he doesn’t get that League-wide shine, even though he plays with one of the most exciting players in the NBA. Again, nothing new for him.
“I try to think of myself as one of the better guards out there, but it’s all about whatever people think,” says Gordon, in a laconic midwestern drawl that belies his on-court intensity. “All I worry about is whether I can get the job done and help the team in any kind of way.”
• Want to see the Vegas Impact League’s roster and schedule? Click here. Check out Team E’s roster – Al-Farouq Aminu, Eric Bledsoe, Ryan Gomes, Travis Leslie, Willie Warren and Mo Williams.
• Who are the top-5 small forwards in Clippers’ history? Here’s a fan’s perspective.
Latest posts by Jovan Buha (see all)
- 5 things: Clips finally put it together vs. Suns – November 16, 2014
- Is the Clippers’ perimeter defense a fatal flaw? – November 14, 2014
- 5 things: Turnovers overshadow Clips’ defensive issues – November 11, 2014