Found Objects – 9.25.2011
• CBS Sports’ (and fellow TrueHooper) Royce Young examines each team’s priorities and goals for the frenzied free agency period that is sure to come … if there is a season:
Los Angeles Clippers: Eric Gordon is ready for an extension, but the Clippers better be ready to match any offer DeAndre Jordan gets. You might not think that’s a big deal, but forget Chris Kaman. The future of the Clips frontcourt is Blake Griffin and Jordan. You seven-footer from Texas A&M finally started figuring himself out a little last season and he’s not far off from becoming a major defensive impact player.
• Who will play for Team USA in 2012? That’s a great question. Chris Sheridan believes he has the answer, or at least a strong inclination. Who’s one member that he feels is a lock? … Blake … Griffin.
• Clips Nation’s Steve Perrin expresses his case for Eric Gordon’s underrated-ness and what he believes is a more accurate depiction (a response to Gordon’s #30 ranking in SB Nation’s top-99 players of 2015).
• Ryan Gomes assembled a cast of basketball stars from Connecticut for not just one, but two great causes.
• Apparently people are starting to say UCLA Football is the NCAA equivalent of the Clippers.
Latest posts by Jovan Buha (see all)
- DeAndre Jordan is finally getting the attention he deserves with Team USA – July 25, 2016
- 5 things: Clippers continue domination of Lakers – January 9, 2015
- Team friction? Rivers: ‘It doesn’t matter’ – January 2, 2015