Found Objects – 10.6.2011
Now take a look at Blake Griffin’s quads.
• Blake Griffin on the same team as Chris Paul, Manu Ginobili, Chris Bosh and Paul Millsap? Can you imagine the lobs from CP3? How about Eric Gordon running alongside Steve Nash, Dirk Nowitzki, Josh Smith and DeMarcus Cousins? While it’s unlikely we’ll see either of these two squads, it’d be possible if there was … a Renegade Basketball League. Grantland.com’s Jay Caspian Kang and Bill Simmons take a look at the possibility of a more entertaining NBA.
• ESPN LA’s Pedro Moura sits down with Blake Griffin to discuss his multi-sport background, knee injury, endurance over the course of 82 games, and improvements for next season.
• I’m not one to toot my own horn, but yesterday I did a pretty cool interview with an avid Clipper fan Dan Sfera. We talked about the Clippers, ClipperBlog and some business aspects of sports journalism. Make sure to check out his business blog, www.dansfera.com, that covers sports and music related topics.
• Steve Perrin of Clips Nation previews the Clippers’ season … if there is one.
Latest posts by Jovan Buha (see all)
- 5 things: Clips finally put it together vs. Suns – November 16, 2014
- Is the Clippers’ perimeter defense a fatal flaw? – November 14, 2014
- 5 things: Turnovers overshadow Clips’ defensive issues – November 11, 2014