Found Objects – 10.25.2011
• Unfortunately, it appears the NBA will be canceling another two weeks of games, leaving the earliest start date to the season at November 29th.
• The Oklahoma exhibition on Sunday came down to the wire, as Kevin Durant and LeBron James’ squad edged out Chris Paul and Carmelo Anthony’s team 176-171 in overtime. Daily Thunder’s Royce examines the top-10 takeaways.
• Ian Levy of The Two Man Game and Hickory High takes a look at creating shots in the clutch, and finds that Eric Gordon is a lot more clutch than most people think.
• What were the best things to happen to the NBA in 2011? Check out yesterday’s 5-on-5. (The end of the lockout will trump all, if it happens.)
• Kevin Arnovitz speaks with Warriors’ COO Rick Welts on his role with the Golden State Warriors and his role in men’s team sports moving forward.
• Who’s to blame during this lockout? According to the Miami Herald’s Dan Le Betard, it’s the selfish owners vs. the selfish owners.
• Check out the latest BS Report from yesterday, in which Bill sits down Billy Hunter and talks about the biggest obstacles in the lockout.
Latest posts by Jovan Buha (see all)
- Assessing Chris Paul’s injury and what it means for the Clippers – January 19, 2017
- DeAndre Jordan is finally getting the attention he deserves with Team USA – July 25, 2016
- 5 things: Clippers continue domination of Lakers – January 9, 2015