My parents didn’t let us play video games as a kid, but even I know what to tell the Clippers before Game 5: Finish Him!
- Rob Mahoney puts Kenyon Martin Under the Microscope and has nothing but praise for the versatility of the 34-year old big man, who has acquitted himself admirably against one of the best athletes in the world, Rudy Gay.
- A couple more looks at the greatness that was Nick Young’s ensemble for Game 4 (pictured above), courtesy of Mo Williams’ Instagram: Swaggy P pregame and the shoes. And, from of ESPNLA’s Pedro Moura, some video from the postgame presser.
- Zach Lowe with the ultimate takeaway from the series so far: “But one overarching key is this: Memphis’ young star, Gay, just hasn’t been good enough, while the Clippers’ young star, Griffin, has battled against one of the league’s toughest teams and finally rose to the occasion with a superstar performance Monday. That effort should close the book on the silly notion that the 23-year-old Griffin lacks toughness or an effective post game.”
- Michael Pina explains how Chris Paul ruined his story about how, following the call of Blake Griffin’s 5th foul, the Grizzlies would come back and tie the series.
- Beckley Mason on the Clippers’ epic night of flopping. (His words, not mine.) Keep your eyes peeled for more on this insanely hot topic from Kevin Arnovitz later today.