The Clippers are 6-2 and have wins over the Grizzlies, Lakers, Spurs, and now the defending champion Heat. This means two things:
1. The Clippers are looking like legitimate contenders.
2. Clipper media coverage – both nationally and locally – is about to hit an all-time high.
To honor that second point, here are some of the better pieces to come out since L.A.’s 107-100 home win over Miami Wednesday night.
- Blake Griffin is one of the best dunkers in the game, but Brett Koremenos explains on Grantland why his passing against Miami was particularly important.
- Who is the best point guard in the NBA? Apparently, LeBron James has the answer to that question.
- There is a calming atmosphere in the Clippers’ locker room. TrueHoop’s Kevin Arnovitz writes that this is thanks to Chris Paul.
- Eric Bledsoe is a dominant athlete. Justin Verrier notes that in his third NBA season, “Mini-LeBron” is starting to catch on around the league.
- In case you missed Bledsoe’s athleticism on display last night, here is his otherworldly block on Dwyane Wade.
- It might be safe to assume that Ray Allen never again wants to guard Jamal Crawford.
- Rob Mahoney explains how the Clippers’ took advantage of Miami’s struggling defense.
Latest posts by Fred Katz (see all)
- 3-on-3: Los Angeles Clippers vs. Detroit Pistons – November 14, 2015
- Unfiltered thoughts on DeAndre Jordan signing with the Dallas Mavericks – July 3, 2015
- Doc Rivers’ comments on Clippers’ cap situation say more about him than the team – May 18, 2015