Consistently averaging 20/10...
Posted by Kevin Arnovitz on Tue, 10/28/08, 08:21am:
- In the LAT, Lisa Dillman explains how the presence of Lela Nicholson might tip us off to the likelihood of Baron Davis suiting up tomorrow night.
- In the Press-Telegram, Ramona Shelburne takes a stab at the Clippers' Five Burning Questions heading into the season.
- Clips Nation's season preview is up. What are the team's biggest strengths? Steve rightly stipulates that we simply "don't know" since "they've never actually played together in a game." Is there a team in the league with more elasticity in its expectations? Unlikely.
- Wages of Win has some interesting rookie projections. Using rookie data from the last couple of NBA seasons, Dave Berri discovered that you can tell a lot about a rookie from his preseason performance. He also factors in college stats. Guess who the top-ranking Clipper rookie is? Hint: It's not Eric Gordon.
- The best mellow pregame meal in downtown. BYO.