UPDATED – 11.08.12
Our primary goal here at ClipperBlog is to facilitate an intelligent conversation about the Los Angeles Clippers and the game of basketball. In order to achieve this, we need your help.
When you enter the discussion as a commenter, you agree to the following code of conduct:
1. Personal attacks on authors or other commenters are strictly prohibited. Civil disagreements about legitimate basketball-related issues are permissible, but we won’t tolerate crude insults. This includes posting any sort of political commentary/satire whether it be belief, conspiracy, affiliation or agenda.
2. Name-calling, attacks on an individual’s racial or sexual identity, gender or age are forbidden.
3. Advertisements for products and services in the comments section are not welcome.
4. Linking to inappropriate or irrelevant material is not allowed.
5. NEW as of 11.08.12 – Do not try to make the same point over and over again, the goal is a ranging discussion. If you’re consistently being voted down in the rating system or flagged for this, you may be asked to please find another forum or outlet for your obsessive behavior.
6. We do our best to moderate, however we cannot always do so. Comments that are abusive or off-topic will be removed most likely. Excessively long comments may be moderated as well. We cannot facilitate requests to remove comments or explain individual moderation decisions. We rely on our silent majority regulars to help keep things moderated in the comments via voting up or down as well as flagging.
7. Those who fail to meet these standards may lose the privilege to comment at ClipperBlog.
Thanks for your cooperation.